Welcome to White Chiropractic
Are you in need of the services of a chiropractor due to discomfort, pain, or injury? White Chiropractic is the place to go if you're around the Burnsville area. When you visit our office, you will find a friendly, professional team on standby to help you regain your health naturally and effectively. Our team is qualified and uses best practices that are non-invasive and bound to give you relief from many issues.
What Can a Chiropractor do for You?
Chiropractic adjustments can effectively reduce pain throughout your body. Chiropractic care will also improve your range of motion and enhance your body’s natural ability to heal itself. While some soreness may occur as your body adjusts, it will go away over time as healing progresses. Some other ways our chiropractor can help you include:
- Joint or spinal manipulation with hands or special instruments to correct the body's alignment and improve your physical function.
- Soft tissue therapy relaxes tight muscles, relieves spasms, and releases tension in the connective tissues surrounding your muscles.
- Joint bracing or taping to support strained muscles and sprained joints while they heal for a better outcome.
- Exercises and stretches that help restore and maintain your mobility as well as a range of motion. This helps you perform daily activities more easily and also decreases the chance for injuries like sprains and strains.
- Advice on diet and nutrition to help you achieving and maintaining ideal body weight.
- Advice on methods you can use to manage stress and stay relaxed.
- Relief from tension headaches and migraines.
- Whiplash treatment following an auto accident. Auto accident injuries require prompt chiropractic treatment before they are allowed to progress into chronic pain conditions.
- Advice on how to stop straining your sacroiliac joint along with exercises to help strengthen your core muscles so that they are better able to support that joint and permanently decrease your pain.
- Improvement of knee pain which may be caused by osteoarthritis.
Our chiropractor will evaluate your musculoskeletal system to identify the root cause of your discomfort. Once the source of your pain has been determined, we will create a chiropractic care plan to address it. Adjustments performed by our chiropractor will vary depending on the cause, severity, and location of your condition.
Chiropractor in Burnsville
If you are looking for chiropractic care in Burnsville, the wellness professionals at White Chiropractic are ready to assist you. For more information on chiropractic care or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor, call us at (952) 895-0660.